Sunday, May 24, 2009

Twilight + New Moon = Me reading a book :D

It has been months since the movie was aired in the cinemas..

I was thankful for the fact that I watched the Movie with MrJinn.. u.. haha..


Yes, I know it might be too late to write about it..

Anyway, I had the urge to write when I started reading the book "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer ( the movie was an adaptation from the book)..



It is so beautifully written that I was so into it I forgot everything else around me..

I lost track of time, I didn't eat.. I loved it so much..

When compared to the movie it hurts me..

Edward Cullen's character which is a beautiful creature turns out to be disappointing..

It is not that Robert Pattinson is not pretty enough to play the role of the ever so gorgeous vampire but it could be the makeup and the script which sounds horrible and awkward..

Arghh.. I'm in disappointment.. in awe just thinking of how it should have been instead..

However there is still little hope that the next movie in the Twilight saga "New Moon" will be much better than the first one :D

No comments: